Monday, May 27, 2013

Please adopt me!

You will never believe what mom did to me today.
 photo null_zps6af0c167.jpg
Of course she let Gabriel and Isabella play with me.
 photo null_zps7f01de18.jpg
Yes, if you have mom on your facebook you know she let BigFoot smack me repetitively in the head with his tail.
 photo null_zps429d6b4b.jpg
This was more humiliating than all of that.
 photo null_zps367f176c.jpg
Have you ever heard of having a cat beard?
  photo null_zpsabdb965f.jpg
Me neither until it happened.
  photo null_zps3b97db7e.jpg
I should have looked it up on Google and run away as fast as possible...
  photo null_zpsae7610df.jpg
because it happened to me THREE times today.
 photo null_zps7dbbccb1.jpg
One for BigFoot...
 photo null_zpsd2f51e6b.jpg
One for Neko...
 photo null_zpsb11c73d5.jpg
and one with Kitten.
 photo null_zpsb94c1ce0.jpg
I need a new family, will someone please adopt me?!?
 photo null_zps81a0b17e.jpg
Mom notes - What?
 photo null_zpsa5f7af9f.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks Phia's right hand in the first CatBeard picture says it all!
    Pretty perceptive kid, I would say! grampsH

    ReplyDelete