Thursday, May 30, 2013

boo-boo's

Oh bath time...
 photo null_zps89704ac5.jpg
I HATE bath time!
 photo null_zpsb62db19b.jpg
At least I look cute for saying goodbye to Uncle Ikki and Aunt Cindy!
 photo null_zps0863f9ac.jpg
Maybe a few more minutes of beauty sleep will make me that much prettier!
 photo null_zps13a9eb4d.jpg
Hey Sis, is there something wrong with this picture?
 photo null_zps66aa9a52.jpg
You need to brush your hair?
 photo null_zps95896c25.jpg
No Sis, I have Phia's 'stache passy!
 photo null_zpsbdfb278f.jpg
Do we really have to say bye to Uncle Ikki and Aunt Cindy?
 photo null_zps340466a8.jpg
I am holding them here!
 photo null_zps4de95593.jpg
Bye Aunt Cindy...
 photo null_zpsf8e01bb6.jpg
Bye Uncle Ikki...
 photo null_zps1a759819.jpg
Sis are you ready to lock them in your room when they go to get your luggage so we can keep them?!?!
 photo null_zps3d338bac.jpg
Mom's notes- Uncle Ikki and Aunt Cindy have been saved and were allowed on their way.
 photo null_zps63cb3be2.jpg
Sophia and I have had a rough couple of days. We both have Thrush. To say we are both uncomfortable all of the time and in tears at feeding time is an understatement. I am currently pumping in order to try to keep us from passing it back and forth sharing this awful infection.
Gabriel is extremely interested in anything that has to do with my boo-boo's. After cleaning the equipment a little man got into my pump bag. He turned the motor to the pump on and this is what I saw.
 photo null_zpsab98c232.jpg
And then he decided Sophia could get her own milk.
 photo null_zpsf8137ad6.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Gotsta love the stash-suckee. Don't let Uncle Icky get it Phia: He had 2 dozen of them when he was a Kidlet and we never found ANY. I think he ate them and they contained Booster Steroids-which is how he got so tall (and wierd). GrampsH

    ReplyDelete