Monday, February 1, 2010

sorry

I am sorry that I have not been very good with updating Boog's blog. I have been so darn tired after work each day and sleep most of the weekend. Gabe has been amazing helping me. He has been taking Gabriel duty on the weekends while I sleep.

Friday night I began feeling stuffy. By last night I was waking unable to breath through out the night. I called the OB and they checked out Isabella. She is still doing well. She is sluggish which they think is because I am not feeling well. I did not get to the doctor for myself. I will be doing that tomorrow.

Gabriel is growing by leaps and bounds. He is getting bigger and stronger each day. It is hard to believe that on the 6th he will be one year removed from heart surgery.

Alright, I need to go lay down. My head is so stuffy I can't see straight. Hope to update soon with one year post heart surgery pictures and Isabella news.

4 comments:

  1. feel better soon! ALMOST THERE! Love YA
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Joyce. Take care. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for this last little stretch - I know how tough it can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the clan in PA!!!

    ReplyDelete