Tuesday, February 9, 2010

waiting

Gabriel and I are sitting here watching the winter storm come through. I figured I would post a couple pictures from the last two days for everyone to see.
Yesterday Gabriel went to visit Mimi and Papa for a few hours so Gabe and I could get a few hours of sleep. When Papa dropped Gabriel off he was still pretty sleepy so I put him in bed with his daddy. How cute are these two!!!
Photobucket

Gabriel has a new game. He empties his basket of toys out as much as he has to in order to sit in it and play. You should see him gather the toys he wants to play with and put them in the basket before crawling in. Here are a couple pictures of "A Boog in a Basket".
Photobucket
Photobucket

He is getting so big isn't he!

6 comments:

  1. Great pics of Gabriel and tell Gabe that his face looks much better!!! Hope you are feeling better. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute! I love that he crawls into the basket to play:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and precious you should check out my lil ones pictures. Babies are duch a gift from God what a blessing to you and yours. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darn cute and yep...getting big. Been thinking about you a lot lately. Can't wait to hear that Gabriel is officially a big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are you????? -from PA

    ReplyDelete