Monday, June 15, 2009

Surgery

It looks like Gabe is going to have surgery very soon. It is possible he will have back surgery as soon as Thursday. We are meeting with the surgeon tomorrow and will know for sure. Gabe has two herniated disks as well as a 13mm piece of bone touching his spinal cord.
Photobucket

In April when we took Gabriel to the hospital I knew he was very thin. They admitted him to Devos on April 20th and kept him for a week. April 19th I took Gabriel to the hospital near where we live and they treated me like a crazy mother. I was looking back at pictures I took with my cell phone on the 19th while at the hospital near our home. I can not believe how awful my little man looked. I am so happy he is so healthy right now! Here are a few pictures from the 19th of April.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now look at my healthy baby:)
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment