Saturday, March 14, 2015

Butterflies

Mom came up with a surprise for us today!
Butterflies!
Ms. Issa (Melissa) and Emm were able to join in us.
It was so awesome that they were able to join...
Even though mom decided to go last minute.
Guess who else surprised us...
GRANDMA!
Mom posted we were heading to see the butterflies on Facebook...
And grandma joined the fun.
How cool is that?!?
Check out the baby butterflies!
Everybody cheese to amuse mom.
Phia, you look pained.
Nope, I just want to hang out with grandma.
I want a turn with Grandma!
Hi grandma!
GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Those butterfly things are SO scary!
Check out my art in the Japanese Garden.
 Pretty cool huh?
Those rocks were sure heavy.
Sis check me out!
Our turn Gabriel.
Cheese!
Phia come here!
Smile Phia!
Fine then, I'll smile for the both of us. 
SAY WHAT?
Check Grandma out!

No comments:

Post a Comment