Monday, March 9, 2015

A day in the purdy home

Can you believe what the girls did to Odin?
He looks like a complete... Lamb.
I kept saying baaaa at him as mom shaved him. 
Mom kept saying he is like a king, a lion. 
We all know he is just a lamb...
In lion clothes!
Odin, I think when mom got you fixed she forgot to check to make sure you were really fixed. 
You have to be broken to allow mom to do that to you!
Meanwhile...
I can't believe they wouldn't let me start school today!
What is Kindergarten roundup of you don't get to start school.
I just don't understand, I want to start school now!
Mom almost got my mind off school with a rainbow car wash.
But that doesn't add up to getting to go to school.
September is SO far away!
Meanwhile...
UG!
Don't look at me!
I don't feel well enough to mean-mug you!
Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment