Sunday, December 14, 2014

Purdy interesting day

It's Santa at Walmart day!
Mom takes us there because it is way less busy than anywhere else and we all know Gabriel won't wait in line to see HIS Santa!
Phia was so funny today Sis!
She sure doesn't like Santa...
Santa is amazing Phia!
I'm having a moment, GET OUT OF MY FACE!
You know what is as good as Santa, Phia?
Hi mom...
Mom, Phia is building a HUGE snowman.
Way to throw me under the bus!
Ppppsssttt - it's all her fault...
Thanks Gabriel.

I've got your back you two...

Now you need to cover my back...
When mom sees my artwork.
Forget my artwork on the wall, look what I can do on the pad.
Chime in any time you two... Look, I can write Dad too!
 
 I've got this Isabella...
What are you doing Phia?
Covering your back.
Um, good job, i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment