Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oh my Phia...

Gabriel are you awake?
Smooch...
I love you brother!
Awe, Phia needs more of those meds!
Gabriel do you know what Phia said?
What did you say Phia?
Don't look at me, I didn't say anything.
Mom's notes- 
We took the kids out because we were all having cabin fever.
Gabriel decided he is a t-Rex
Haha
We all lived ;-)
Isabella 'I hurt my finger'
Me 'Want me to chop it off?'
Isabella 'no mom, it needs ice'
Me 'do you need a bandaid too?'
Isabella 'no mom, I'm not bleeding to death so I'm not allowed.'
Me 'ice huh?'
Isabella 'yes mom. Ice for my finger and ice for my mouth'
Me 'why do you need ice for your mouth'
Isabella 'because you make me talk too much'
"My twilight sparkle says, 'you need to put a dress on Phia, then she can be beautiful like us.' I told twilight that a dress isn't enough for Phia. Phia is crazy right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment