Tuesday, November 8, 2011

too much juice!

Oh no, I think I may have, have dranken too much juices.
Photobucket
I'm Flying...
Photobucket
It is a good thing you aren't driving but I do think you need to lay off the juice, sis!
Photobucket
What? I'm just partying and having fun!
Photobucket
I would never drink too much Bells!
Photobucket
What, drinking doesn't make me overly agressive.
Photobucket
 BigFoot just needs extra big hugs.
Photobucket
What, that is a sign of drinking too much, too?
Photobucket
Well then, I plead the fifth!
Photobucket
Gabriel, Party like a rock star!
Photobucket
Isabella, there is always one in ever group!
Photobucket
One of what...
Photobucket
One who gets loud and obnoxious when they have too much juice.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They both have big, open mouths in all the pictures. They remind me of someone, I just cannot place WHO. GrampsH

    ReplyDelete