Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Sis, today is Thanksgiving, lets list some of the things we are thankful for. I will start, I am thankful for you Sis!
Photobucket
I am thankful for food Gabriel.
Photobucket
I am thankful for family.  It sure is good to have Uncle Nick at the dinner table with us all!
Photobucket
I am thankful for Dogs!
Photobucket
I am thankful for friends.  Boy, friends are amazing.  What would we do without them?  Have you checked out Kaitlyn's blog lately?  Mommy is going to stress a lot less because friends have stepped up and are helping us!
Photobucket
I am thankful for food.
Photobucket
I am thankful for mommy and daddy!
112411171317
I am thankful for food.
Photobucket
Isabella, you said that already.  I am not thankful for food by the way.
Photobucket
I guess I am extra thankful for food!
Photobucket
How about something else Bells?  I am thankful to be healthy.  I know I have been ill lately but in the big picture I am healthy!  Can you think of anything else you are thankful for off the top of your head Bells?
Photobucket
Oh, ya... I am thankful for you too Gabriel.
Photobucket
Hey Everyone.  We hope you had a happy and safe Thanksgiving.  We are thankful that each one of you came to visit our blog!  It really means a lot that you would follow our little family in our daily adventures!

3 comments:

  1. Isabella is funny. LOL. Lovely pictures and nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Nick:
    YOu are scaring the heck out of the animals and I ain't so sure myself...you are very hairy! Aside from the color, you have striking resemblances to "Go...TT". you smell a little better-but only a little.
    (as translated from Ms Overachiever to grampsH).
    PS (Love you Nikky. It is great to have you home and see you again. Sorry I do not feel better. Love always, Dad)

    ReplyDelete