Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like fall!

I felt the need to try Gabriel's Halloween costume on him from last year and while i was at it i tried a costume that was passed on to Isabella from a friend.  Here are the results:
Last year
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now
"Hello everybody, I know I look super cute in this dragon outfit!"
Photobucket
"You are such a pain in the back side big brother."
Photobucket
"Can you believe she dressed us up like this?"
Photobucket
"I think this dragon costume makes me look even sexier.  If mom would take off my diaper I would water you, your cute little flower."
Photobucket
"Hehehe, I made a funny."
Photobucket
"Are you serious?"
Photobucket
"Water, flower, don't you get it?"
Photobucket
"Get me out of here!"
Photobucket
"Roar"
Photobucket
"Gabriel, don't even look at me!"
Photobucket
"come on mom, get this stupid costume off of me!"
Photobucket
"You have two seconds or the dragon gets it!"
Photobucket
"Dang it, daddy always saves the brat!"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment