Sunday, September 19, 2010

It is that time of year again, FOOTBALL!

A little week in review before the Sunday game pictures. 

In all of our free time, we have been working very hard on making our new camper our own.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some pictures of relaxing around the Purdy house this week.  All 30 seconds of it we get.  FYI we officially have two walkers.... HELP!!!!
Photobucket
"I've got this dad, no reason to help me!"
Photobucket
"Let me out of this cage!"
Photobucket
"I'm free, I'm free, I'M FREE!"
Photobucket
"I know what I am going to do, I am going to walk over to my big brother."
Photobucket
Photobucket
 "Cheese!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Supporting the Vikings through thick and thin!  Yes, we do get dressed up each game...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OK, NOW she is happy. Run after her brother, terrorize her brother, kick, slug, pull her brothers' hair. NOW she is happy. Hmmm...it is deja vu all over again, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete