Friday, April 30, 2010

morning

Gabriel slept well thought they night.  He woke up at his typical time and is for the most part himself.  Daddy and I got morning kisses!  He is not as active as he normally is but he is at least smiling again.  We put his antibiotic eye drops in.  I need to be a professional wrestler in order to get them in.  Here are a couple pictures of my sweet little man this morning. 

Glowworm was admitted to the hospital yesterday too.  They even gave him a name bracelet just like Gabriel's.
Photobucket
Gabriel working on his smiles this morning.
Photobucket
My camera has automatic redeye deletion.  It made his eyes black where they are red... crazy.
Photobucket
Here is my little man with redeye turned off.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. His smiles just melt my heart!!! Glad that Gabriel had a good night. Prayers for continued healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily LOVES her Glo Worm too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The position of his eyes looks sooooooo good. I like the black eye pics. Love MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, Do you remember when you were little and would pull the lower lid of Grammy Hubert's eyes down and say, "Grammy, you have bleed in your eyes." Gabriel has bleed in his eyes. Love MD

    ReplyDelete
  5. People can be so mean, and so nice. Gloworm with a bracelet like my little Buddy makes me cry. (Gramps H)

    ReplyDelete