Friday, April 9, 2010

eye surgery

Eye surgery has been scheduled for Gabriel.  He will have eye surgery April 29th at Devos children's hospital (the  Butterworth section).  As I said before, this is not the normal place for our eye surgeon to do surgery.  We will not know what time surgery is until we know for sure if there is a room for the surgery to take place.  It will be in the morning on the 29th hopefully. 
I have mixed feelings on the surgery.  I know it is for the best but I hate to have Gabriel have another surgery even though I know this surgery will be much easier on all of us than open heart surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Surgery can never be easy (I say with NONE of my own experience...).
    I've never gone through it, but I can just imagine - anything as serious as a surgery must be difficult to go through.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete