Sunday, January 25, 2009

rice Rice RIce RICe RICE

Gabriel has been wearing... oops, eating rice cereal once a day for the past week. He loves it. I feed him rice for his last meal of the day because it puts him to sleep. He loves to run his fingers through the rice and spike his hair with it. All I can think of is "Something About Mary". He is too cute! I will post pictures up as soon as I can. Honestly I haven't had a extra hand to take pictures yet. Gabriel LOVES to help his mommy wear rice cereal as well. I will try to take some pictures or video tomorrow and post them.

UPDATE:
Okay here is a rice cereal slide show!

How cute is this little man?

2 comments:

  1. Lily loves her rice cereal...oatmeal too. Wait until Gabriel gets a little older and you can mix in baby food. To say Lily SCARFS her oatmeal and bananas is an understatement.

    By the way...the picture of Gabriel you have in your header is ADORABLE.

    I would like to put a prayer request and photo on my blog for Gabriel's surgery...is that OK with you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wears his meals like Grampa H. Vitamins and minerals absorb thru skin don't they?

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete