Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fun day with good friends

We had so much fun hanging got big out with our friends today!


We sure did!


It's been WAY too long!


We have sure missed this group of friends!


The last time we hung out Tyce's brother Noah was just a new born.


Now Noah is a middle child.


Now they have the cutest sister, Ahava.


Kai was an only child.


Now he has a sister, Pickle. (No that's not her real name but that's what we call her.)


Don't worry Lily, you are still the youngest.


And my future wife.


So, Wyatt is my future boyfriend!


Emma joined in our fun. (I'm surprised you didn't steal her pants Sis).


Steph even took the time to join us!


My goodness, we have missed our friends. It has been WAY too long! We love you guys!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment