Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dr. Phia at your service

Owie!
Dr. Phia at your service Gabriel, what's wrong?
My fingernail is falling off Dr. Phia.
So it is...
What should I do Dr. Phia?
Rub some dirt on it.
Are you sure this is a good idea Dr. Phia?
Would I lie to you?
Nope, play in dirt it is!
Dr. Phia my finger still hurts.
I'm on break right now, leave a message and I may get back to you if I feel like it.
Gabers, Phia is not a doctor!
So what should I do with my finger?
Pick some boogies?!?
Mom's notes - Sophia is not a doctor at this point in time. I would suggest following anything she tells you to do! I would like for Gabriel to hurt any finger but his middle finger if he feels he has to hurt a finger in the future. We have had a lot of birds flying though this whole process. He lost his nail from the incident at school where he got his finger caught in the door when trying to open it for his classmates at the end of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment