Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park

We went to Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park today with DSAWM.
Guess what...
They had a lot of animals!
I crack myself up!
We got to see a wallaby.
 I liked the alligator better!
 The bobcat was pretty cool Gabers!
I wanted to take the kitty home!
They wouldn't let me.
Well Gabriel and Isabella, I liked the bus ride!
That's because you are too small to hold the animals!
She's too small right daddy?
Daddy said everyone is small compared to a giraffe.
Gabers look, chicks.
I want to hold one Sis.
Ooo, it moves, all yours daddy!
Gabers, they aren't scary. They are cute!
Okay, you are cute. 
SIS, THEY HAVE MONIES!
Awe, they are cute.
So cute!
What's next mommy?
BIRDS, I LOVE BIRDS!!!
Ssshhhh Gabers!
You have to be quiet.
Here birdy birdy...
When we got home, there was a box...
We opened our gift.
We followed the directions and...
This popped up!!!
I think I love this!
I LOVE IT MORE!
It's for me!!!
Did we just hear you right Phia?
Mine!
Mine!
Mine!
OURS!
Mom's notes-
What an amazing day!
Gabe was even able to get the day off work!
Grandma met us at the park!
Presents when we got home...
Amazing, many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment