Friday, August 23, 2013

topless

Oh boy my first ride in Grandma's mini cooper and the top is down.
 photo null_zpsc006d051.jpg
SLOW DOWN
 photo null_zps851c9a7e.jpg
You are messing my hair up.
 photo null_zps1b1aa89d.jpg
You know I don't like my hair in my face.
 photo null_zps62aa36d4.jpg
Next time go MUCH slower.
 photo null_zps26558585.jpg
Ah, better.
 photo null_zpsc95ec4d9.jpg
I like to go topless.
 photo null_zps02c4575b.jpg
Grandpa said I couldn't ride the tractor topless.
 photo null_zps367507a9.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So, all my fruit trees are breaking due to too much fruit. Everytime we came up on a "Appo" tree (that us Apple for us adults), I had to pull one off and she eat it. Bells took great joy out of eating half and whipping it! (WAY more where that came from Bella!) I have never seen so much fruit on the trees! There was ZERO last year and it is like they are making up for missing a year (but the branches cannot take the weight and they are breaking! All of them!) grampsH
    (And Thanks to Great-gramma and grampa Wing for letting Gabers drive donuts in their "Buffer-Zone" 5 acres between the houses!

    ReplyDelete