Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OWIE!!!

Gabers, are you okay?
 photo null_zpscd7f14cf.jpg
Owie!
 photo null_zpsfd4498de.jpg
I know, you got blood all over my bedroom.
 photo null_zps2b9d98f6.jpg
OWie!
 photo null_zpsc50d7ac4.jpg
Maybe we shouldn't jump on my bed, huh Gabers.
 photo null_zpsc2c1793e.jpg
OWIe!
 photo null_zps9aaadfcd.jpg
You did bite your lip pretty good, huh Gabers.
 photo null_zps362d994a.jpg
OWIE!
 photo null_zps646675cd.jpg
You scared me Gabers!
 photo null_zpsdcb8278f.jpg
It hurt a lot Sis!
 photo null_zpsaa68175e.jpg
It sure looked like it hurt a lot!
 photo null_zps3e4ebff7.jpg
I don't want to do that ever again!
 photo null_zpsb0d4e6c0.jpg

2 comments:

  1. poor Gabriel I just want to wrap you in my arms and hug you...course I want to do the same with your sister.

    love aunt brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch, Little Buddy. Guess we learned a lesson today, didn't we?
    Mommy says "don't jump on the bed" for a VERY good reason. grampsH

    ReplyDelete