Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Naughty

Sis, what are we going to do when Phia gets here?
 photo null_zpsd32d232a.jpg
Teach her all kinds of naughty things of course.
 photo null_zps5b8bd8fe.jpg
Like what Sis?
 photo null_zpsdc1a490b.jpg
Like how to shake her booty.
 photo null_zps6d9c367b.jpg
That is fun.
 photo null_zps1bf3f268.jpg
I am going to teach her how to make duck face too.
 photo null_zps5cb63f47.jpg
Haha, that's a funny face Sis.
 photo null_zps39f7477d.jpg
I am going to teach her how to pose for the camera too!
 photo null_zps4897d63a.jpg
Oh my, I don't think that one is a good idea Sis.
 photo null_zpsb336b1a4.jpg
I will also teach her to to love being naked except for her tutu!
 photo null_zps0c294064.jpg
Mom's notes-
Me- "Isabella, where are your pants"
Isabella- "I don't know"
Me- "Isabella you just had pants on where are they"
Isabella- "I lost them"
Me- "Isabella where did you loose your pants"
Isabella- "In my toy box"
Me- "Isabella why are your pants in your toy box"
Isabella- "Cuz I did not want to wear them, I want a princess tutu"
Me- "Isabella you can have a princess tutu on with your pants on"
Isabella- "It's not the same mom"

1 comment:

  1. Uggh.
    "The Strong Willed Child" was written with her name in the subtitle!
    Good luck with that kid, Erin! grampsH
    (She is way TOO smart for her own good!)

    ReplyDelete