Thursday, January 10, 2013

dance

Gabers watch me dance!
Photobucket
Interesting.
Photobucket
I am a good dancer.
Photobucket
Uh hum.
Photobucket
I am!
Photobucket
Sure Sis, I believe you.
Photobucket
Watch this Gabers.
Photobucket
Wow, super interesting Sis.
Photobucket
Gabers my dancing is GREAT!
Photobucket
Sure Sis, whatever you say.
Photobucket
I say I am GREAT!
Photobucket
I think you better sit down before you hurt yourself Sis.
Photobucket
I have one more move to show you Gabers!
Photobucket
See what I mean Sis?
 Photobucket
I am only sitting down because I am taking a break Gabers.
 Photobucket
Sis, put some pants on you are scaring small children.
Photobucket
No!
Photobucket
Well, you scared Woody.
Photobucket
I did not!
Photobucket
Between your dancing and your pants off he wont come out of the basket.
Photobucket
He is just going to have to get over it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Pea, you have been watching too much of Elaine Benice on Seinfeld! You both are "wonderful" dancers! grampsH

    ReplyDelete