Monday, July 12, 2010

jean diaper day

I got the kids dressed for Gabriel's speech therapy early this morning.  By the time we got home it was very hot.  I did not turn the air on because I was going to be gone so the house was HOT.  Therefore we had a jean diaper day.  Thanks Huggies for making stylish diapers that don't cost more than your regular diapers. Yes, both kids are in size 3 diapers... CRAZY!


"Don't even think about it!"
Photobucket
"Are you serious?"
Photobucket
"Take it off NOW or else."
Photobucket
"Gabriel John, take it off or I will scream!"
Photobucket
"You have to be kidding me."
Photobucket
"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Photobucket
"Mom, STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!"
Photobucket
"That so didn't happen"
Photobucket

"Don't try to look all cute, I know what you did.  I will get you back!"
Photobucket
"Don't look at me.  How am I to take over the world if you are looking at me?"
Photobucket
"Look kid, I am not a doll!"  
Photobucket
"Look into my eyes, I will win!"
Photobucket
"Haha it is working already!"
Photobucket

"Now that he is gone it is time for me to strike a pose!"
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

"Tune in next time to see me continue to take over the world.  Goodnight my lovely fans!"
Photobucket

"Mom, sneaking that picture of that guy from Seinfeld in is not funny, I look nothing like him! Just for that I will wake you up for an extra feeding"

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...and especially the captions...lol. George Costanza...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super funny!! ae

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a little manipulator, no doubt about that.
    George is my hero (Maybe it is the bald head,Ha)
    Grampa H

    ReplyDelete