Thursday, July 29, 2010

cops and robbers

"Mom, you have got to be kidding me, cops are robbers...Get me out of this ridiculous outfit!"
Photobucket
"Don't you dare put him beside me!"
Photobucket
"Will somebody PLEASE save me from this craziness!"
Photobucket
"New Sheriff, more like always a pain in my backside!"
Photobucket
"Jail?  Mom, you have to be kidding me.  Get me out of this stupid car seat, get that camera out of my face NOW!"
Photobucket

OUTTAKES

"Outtakes, what the heck is an outtake?"

"Haha, the kid is picking on Kitten now, lucky it isn't me!"
Photobucket
"Sometimes, he almost looks cute... if you squint you eyes up really good."
Photobucket
"OH, YA suck up to daddy.  I so have him wrapped around my finger.  You better watch out kid, I have plans!  BIG PLANS!"
Photobucket
"No, No, No, that is not a hint of a smile you see.  It is a smirk because I added some gas to the ozone!"
Photobucket
"Mom, you can't post pictures like that.  What will it do to my evil plans?  No more camera for you, one year!"
Photobucket

2 comments: