Monday, February 3, 2014

Mom's birthday

I got mom the BEST card in the whole world!
I made mom the BESTEST card in the whole world!
I am the BEST in the whole world!
Want to know what me card says?
Want to know what my picture is?
Want to see how cute I am (yup, trolling for new a new family)?
It says: sorry you are a billion zillion years old but its your birthday so it's time to to party.
I drew a very very old unicorn like you and a young beautiful unicorn like me.
I taste tested your birthday card and it's pretty yummy.
Happy Birthday mom!
Happy Birthday mom!
I mustache everyone to wish my first mom a happy birthday!
Mom's notes-
Gabriel's card: 
Check out that amazing fish my little man drew me!
Isabella's "gift card"
And Unicorn picture
Phia's mustache
What a beautiful birthday even if I am a billion zillion year old unicorn mother :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment