Thursday, March 7, 2013

proud mommy!!!

When you are good, you are good!
 photo IMG_7859_zpsa04e3c47.jpg
Gabers, what did you do.
 photo IMG_7855_zpsbe5217ea.jpg
I got lots of attention at school today.
 photo IMG_7860_zpsd1c24356.jpg
Good attention, Gabers?
 photo IMG_7856_zpsf71c912d.jpg
Were you not listening, when you are good, you are good!
 photo IMG_7861_zps796c0438.jpg
Okay Gabers, OKAY.
 photo IMG_7857_zpsf06f4bbe.jpg
Mom's notes - Gabriel has had a rough go at school. He has not been showing them what he is capable of. In fact he has been doing very little at school.  He has been a behavior struggle all year trying to get out of work. We put a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) in place for him. The plan is so that everyone is on the same page at school and at home with our expectations and consequences. This is the letter i got from Gabriel's teachers today:
 Just wanted to share some good things today Gabriel did several
activities during centers independently!  He matched bees with numbers
1-3, completed a pattern, and matched things with where they live.  I
just gave him a glue stick, the pictures, and verbal directions and let
him go.  I was so excited I did not have to prompt or redirect and he
did really well. They will be in his Friday folder and I wrote
independent on them.  Yesterday he was really into a matching shape
activity when I praised him for doing well he came over to me puckering
up so of course I allowed him to give me a kiss on the cheek.  Who could
turn the little cutie down?  Anyway just wanted to share!

I am so proud of my little man! Finally showing his knowledge at school instead of being naughty.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Gabriel! Love to hear when a teacher takes the time to share the good! Awesome Mommy and Daddy you have little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awefully hard to type and see thru the tears. Good Work, Gabriel. Show them all that you can not only Learn, but can figure things out sometimes better than the rest of us. (ie, my iPhone and your "..Bot") grampsH
    (PS: I sure is a feeling of inner peace watching them sleeping. Why is that?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Gabriel! We're all cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Gabriel! So glad youy're finally showing your teachers how smart you really are. Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete