Thursday, May 20, 2010

Great weather

I have been coming home from work completely wiped out.  Things have been very rough at work.  I choose not to mention too much about work because of confidentiality and I have always been told that some things are better left unsaid.  To say the least, I worry about my student's future.  I lost my first former student to a shooting early in the school year.  I have seen more than a few go to jail.  No matter how hard I try to leave things at work it is very difficult hence why I come home exhausted each evening.

...I was going to write about the weather not work so lets get back to topic...

When I got home from work today the weather was amazing.  We were not able to enjoy yesterdays weather as much as I would have liked because when I got home from work we quickly rushed to Gabriel's ENT appointment (we are in a holding pattern until after we do a sleep study).  Today as I drove home I was determined to take the kids outside to enjoy the weather.  Here are some photo's of our adventures today...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is what I rush home to every evening! SO WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment