Thursday, November 17, 2011

women!

There are too many bossy women sitting here, I am out of here!
Photobucket
Ah, peace and quiet with Elmo.
 Photobucket
Hi Lily, Would you like to see my Elmo?
Photobucket
Lily, you are so dreamy!
Photobucket
In case you all did not know, Lily is my girlfriend!
Photobucket
Oh Gabriel, you are dreaming!
Photobucket
I am going to tell Lily all the dirt on you!
Photobucket
Lily is going to tell Emma...
Photobucket
And before long the whole world will know!
Photobucket
Can you believe these women, guys?
Photobucket
They are always so full of gossip and rumors!
Photobucket
Guys, I am telling you STAY AWAY FROM THE WOMEN!
Photobucket
Gabriel quit telling the boys lies. you know you just want the women to yourself!
 Photobucket
Us guys need to stick together!
Photobucket
What a fun night!  Thank you DSAWM for providing a place for everyone to get together!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment