Saturday, November 12, 2011

tomato sauce

Isabella, you have a little something on your chin.
Photobucket
Did I get it?
Photobucket
There is still a little more on your chin Sis.
Photobucket
How about now?
Photobucket
Um, no, it is still there.
Photobucket
I give up, I will save it for later!
Photobucket
Well, this is one way to get the food off your face Sis.
Photobucket
Can you believe Mom called me a 'hot mess'?
Photobucket
Did you see your face sis?
Photobucket
No, why?
Photobucket
You were completely covered with dinner!
Photobucket
Why didn't you tell me Gabriel?
Photobucket
I didn't tell you because your face made me laugh Bells!
Photobucket
I'm tired after all of that yummy food.  Good night Gabriel!
Photobucket
Night sis!
Photobucket
Hey Papa, you can come pick me up now.  Sis is sleeping so she wont know if i get to come over and have fun. 

Mom and Dad didnt notice I took Dad's phone and called you, so you can just come by and say it was your idea!

1 comment:

  1. So, what I thought was BUTT DIALS is really GABRIEL DIALS? Dang, I can't even figure out how to dial on those damn droids. "Droids give me Roids" (of the hem variety).
    Bells looks quite luscious in tomato sauce! grampsH

    ReplyDelete