Thursday, November 10, 2011

out again

Isabella, can you believe mom made me stay home sick AGAIN.  She said that a 102 temperature bought me an automatic pass to stay home.  I want to sell my pass and go play!!!

So I figured I might as well make the most of my time at home.
Photobucket
Hehe, why yes, I did take my clothing off and run around all naked like!
Photobucket
That was a lot of fun but I am so tired today, I can barely keep my eyes open.
Photobucket
You miss all of the fun at daycare when you play sick Gabriel!
Photobucket
I wish it was playing Bells! I would much rather be with my friends than at home!
Photobucket
What did you do all day Gabriel?
Photobucket
I sat around and slept. I didn't even have the energy to watch Elmo.
Photobucket
Dang you must be sick, any idea what is wrong.
Photobucket
Mom called the doctor and he said I most likely have a virus. I have been on antibiotic for almost 20 straight days. I just hope it goes away FAST so I can go play with my friends!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. as Bells would say, "you don't look so good either, Gabriel".

    Get better little Buddy. grampsH

    ReplyDelete