Saturday, November 5, 2011

secrets

I LOVE FOOD!
Photobucket
I do NOT love food!
Photobucket
I love food!
Photobucket
I like yogurt once in a while.
Photobucket
Food, food, food...
Photobucket
MMmmmm this yogurt is yummy tonight.
Photobucket
I love food
Photobucket
I wouldn't eat tonight's yogurt from mom, I had to feed myself to eat it.
Photobucket
More Food NOW!
Photobucket
I only like to eat when things are MY way!
Photobucket
You are a crab about food Gabriel!
Photobucket
You would be too if you understood.
Photobucket
But Gabriel, food is SO GOOD!!!
Photobucket
I know Bells, I know.
Photobucket
Guess what Gabriel.
Photobucket
What Sis?
Photobucket
My Heart Belongs to Daddy!
Photobucket
So, I am daddy's favorite little man!
Photobucket
Hey Sis, We have christmas pictures tomorrow...
Photobucket
I wonder what we will be wearing........ ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Gabriel is but he is a crazy monkey. Love aunt Brett

    ReplyDelete