Monday, November 14, 2011

brada (brother)

Want me to read a story to you Gabriel?
Photobucket
I guess so Bells.
Photobucket
Once upon a time there was a little red furry man called Elmo.  Elmo loves me best.
Photobucket
Elmo sometimes went to visit Gabriel but Elmo loves me best.
Photobucket
I decided to read a story to Gabriel to remind him that Elmo loves me best.
Photobucket
Elmo loves me best because I am the best.  The End
Photobucket
You are something else Isabella!
Photobucket
What do you have over there Gabriel?
Photobucket
Nothing, lets go build a fort!
Photobucket
This would be a better fort if you would move over Gabriel.
Photobucket
Is this better Bells?
Photobucket
What, I  moved over.
Photobucket
HEHE you are funny Gabriel...
Photobucket
You must be tired from all of that joking. I will tuck you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment