Tuesday, November 1, 2011

who needs lungs?

I was up all night coughing and mommy and daddy wouldnt let me go to daycare.

I dont feel good but I still think I should have been allowed to go to daycare.
Photobucket
At least I made the most out of my day, sleeping, coughing until I throw up, baths and play.
Photobucket
I figured if I was miserable the cats might as well be too!  First up is BigFoot, with 26 toes he is a complete sissy!
Photobucket
Neko (Japanese for Cat) was up next.  Mommy found the banana for 75% off today.
Photobucket
Last but not least is Kitten. The costume is really for Grandma and Grandpa's dog Belle.
Photobucket
Mom also found us some dress up clothes on sale.
Photobucket
She told me I look like a drunk college student and that she isnt sure about allowing me to wear it again.
Photobucket
Did you see my dress up outfit mom found Bells?
Photobucket
Yup, I plan on stealing it!
Photobucket
Think I can steal your dress up outfit then sis?
Photobucket
I dont think it will fit. The skirt is short on me... your butt will hang out.
Photobucket
Ya, that might be a problem.
Photobucket
It would be funny to see though!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good idea on buying the costumes for dress up clothes. I did this last year and will probably do it again in future years.

    ReplyDelete