Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Piano

Hey Gabriel, check it out I am Bach!
Photobucket
You are not Bach, Isabella!
Photobucket
Yes I am! I am Johann Sebastian Bach.
Photobucket
If you are Bach Isabella,  I am Mozart.
Photobucket
You are not Mozart, Gabriel.
Photobucket
Yes I am! I am Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
Photobucket
If you are Mozart Gabriel, I am Beethoveen.
Photobucket
You are not Beethoveen Isabella.
Photobucket
Yes I am.  I am Ludwing Van Beethoven.
 Photobucket
If you are Beethoven, I am Eminem!
4777

1 comment:

  1. Might want to second think that choice, Monkey: M&M is food and we all know about food around Miss Overachiever? "CONSUME MASS QUANTITIES".

    Might want to try for "25c" (I think 50c bought a bullet), or maybe John Denver Colorado so you can be a Colorado dude like your very hairy, big mouthed Uncle Nick. grampsH

    ReplyDelete