Friday, November 11, 2011

love, hugs and kisses

Gabriel, help me take my shoes off!
Photobucket
I already have my shoes off Bells.
Photobucket
Gabriel, clean your ears, I said HELP ME TAKE MY SHOES OFF!
Photobucket
I heard you just fine, I said my shoes are already off.
Photobucket
Nevermind, I will do it all by myself.
Photobucket
Best decision you have made all day Bells.
Photobucket
Gabriel, sometimes you are so difficult.
Photobucket
ME?  You might want to look in the mirror Sis!
Photobucket
What are you saying Gabriel?
Photobucket
I am saying that you can be very difficult.
Photobucket
I am not difficult!
Photobucket
Whatever you say Bells.
Photobucket
Gabriel look, Kitten!
Photobucket
Here kitty kitty...
Photobucket
Come back, I just want to love you, hug you and kiss you!
Photobucket
Bells, I dont think Kitten wants to be loved, hugged, and kissed.
Photobucket
But Biggy LOVES it when I love, hug and Kiss him!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What is with the socks on the hands, Kids? Knowing Gabriels feet, they would really deliver a knock out punch! grampsH

    ReplyDelete