Sunday, November 13, 2011

secret

Hey sis, catch me if you can!
Photobucket
Oh, I can and will catch you Gabriel!
Photobucket
Too slow!
Photobucket
Don't worry kid I will get you!
Photobucket
Are you coming to get me sis?
Photobucket
Look kid I have engine trouble, I will get you as soon as I get this thing fixed!
Photobucket
HAHAHA serves you right!
Photobucket
You just wait Gabriel... I will get you!
Photobucket
LOOK A DEER!
Photobucket
OOOOOOOoooooo
Photobucket
Isabella, that's a fake deer.
Photobucket
Um, daddy, thanks for the ride offer but this is not really my cup of tea!
Photobucket
Bells, you have no sense of adventure!
Photobucket
Sometimes you have to go with the flow and not try to control everything!
Photobucket
Besides this whole tractor thing with daddy is a BLAST!
Photobucket
Gabriel look at the sky!
Photobucket
Wow Bells, it is so pretty!
Photobucket
Gabriel, I wonder how so many colors can be in the sky at once.
Photobucket
It is the sky's special little secret, I think Bells!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment