Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2 Crazy Faces

Fish face (why no, I am not wearing Isabella's jacket)
Photobucket
It wasnt me face (you have no proof that I put Isabella's jacket on)
Photobucket
What? face (don't look at me, I did not dress him in my jacket)
Photobucket
Drinking Dog face (This is not a very productive way to drink water)
Photobucket
Elephant face (Elephants drink water with their noses Isabella, just in case you didnt know)
Photobucket
Innocent face (Gabriel, use this face when you want more food even though you have been eating for hours straight)
Photobucket
Concentration face (it takes a lot of concentration to pick imaginary lint off your hand in the shower)
Photobucket
Elf face (mom's favorite movie is Elf.  We get to watch it a million times, starting on Thanksgiving day)
Photobucket
Too much botox face (you know that is funny)
Photobucket
Zen face (everyone has to find a moment of peace before attacking their sister)
Photobucket
Munchkin from Wizard of Oz face (complete with snot mustache,you know I am hot!)
Photobucket
Camel face (ew, can you believe mom would embarrass me like that?)
Photobucket
Scream face (what the heck is a scream face?)
Photobucket
Bieber fever hair (okay it is nothing like Bieber hair but it cracks me up to say it, huh sis?)
Photobucket
Death becomes you face (Get out of my face NOW)
Photobucket
Oh face (What is an Oh face, mom won't tell me, she just laughs)
Photobucket
Exorcist face (What is going on with my hair?)
Photobucket
Howler monkey face (WHAT is wrong with you people?)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. grampaH has on his "you crack me up" face. Boy, Isabella's "Death Becomes You" face is seen way too often. Way too funny today kiddo's! GrampsH

    ReplyDelete