Wednesday, November 16, 2011

break

MOM look at Gabriel!
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
You can't see me Isabella!
Photobucket
See, I wasn't doing anything wrong!
Photobucket
Hey mom, I have to go potty.
Photobucket
GABRIEL, you do not have to use the potty right now. 
Photobucket
This is MY time, get out Gabriel!
Photobucket
MOM,  make him stop!
Photobucket
Why is it where ever I got Gabriel is there.
Photobucket

I love you bells but have you ever thought that you are every where I got Isabella?
Photobucket
Gabriel GET OFF!
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
MOM, he is at it again!
Photobucket
No pictures please, Isabella made me do it!
Photobucket
Sometimes I just need a break!
Photobucket
Bells come here and check this out!
Photobucket
ooooo, Zoey, she is my favorite after Abby, how did you know Gabriel?
 Photobucket
I love you Isabella, and I am good like that!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment