Tuesday, November 15, 2011

chicken butt

Lala...
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
Lala...
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
Lala...
Photobucket
What do you want Gabriel. You better have a good reason for continuously calling me.  You need to knock it off!
 Photobucket
Lala...
Photobucket
Gabriel what did I say?  Knock it off NOW!
Photobucket
Lala...
Photobucket
GABRIEL what do you want?
Photobucket
I love you Lala!
Photobucket
I love you too Brother.
Photobucket
You are my favorite Sister sis!
Photobucket
BigFoot is my favorite cat, look at his paws!  The best!
Photobucket
Elmo may love you best but, I am daddy's favorite!
Photobucket
.

2 comments:

  1. My Molly has the same straw cup Isabella does. There's a fun fact for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet my tigger has bigger paws than your BigFoot :-)

    ReplyDelete