Sunday, January 29, 2012

mine

MOM, DAD
Photobucket
GABRIEL HAS MY TOYS!!!
Photobucket
Quit yelling Sis!
Photobucket
Give me my toys!
Photobucket
Isabella, you are always stealing things right out of my hands, do I complain? NO, I don't.
Photobucket
But it's, mine!
Photobucket
Your point Sis?
Photobucket
These toys are mine and you should give them back.
Photobucket
I should huh?
Photobucket
YES!
Photobucket
Fine, here.
Photobucket
Baby, are you okay baby?
Photobucket
Your baby is fine!
Photobucket
Poor baby, did he scare you?
Photobucket
Of course I scared it!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you don't have to be so mean!
Photobucket
Here Sis, you can see my Elmo for a moment.
Photobucket
Thanks Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Ya, I know, I am the best!
Photobucket
You're something Bro-Ther!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that looks all too familiar except poor Marissa is fending off 2 brothers lol!!

    ReplyDelete