Monday, October 17, 2011

Heidi's Bling

My ears hurt...
Photobucket
My sinuses hurt...
Photobucket
I HURT...
Photobucket
I am so tired of being sick Sis!
Photobucket
Then quit being sick Gabriel!
Photobucket
I dont want to be sick Bells!
Photobucket
Goodness I hope not, have you seen the mess your ear is producing?
Photobucket
What can I do to get healthy?
Photobucket
You can eat Gabriel.
Photobucket
What can I do other than that!
Photobucket
I dont know what else can make you healthy Gabriel, but I do know I like to eat.
Photobucket
 Dang girl, you are ALWAYS eating!
Photobucket
MMMMMMmmmmmFOOD, life is good!
Photobucket
Gabriel check this out!!!
Heidi's Bling 
Heidi has an amazing ring click here to see her etsy site... read this description.  Who could pass this up?  This ring was designed to promote awareness of the abilities of individuals with Down syndrome. The pink, blue and green crystals are used because they are colors in the helix of the DNA of Down syndrome. The clear crystal highlights the colored crystals. Each ring is hand made, so no 2 are exactly alike; as with our friends/family members with Down syndrome.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment