Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lewis Farms

Gabriel check this thing out!
It's a deer Phia.
Deer, like in what Isabella wants to shoot with a pink gun and eat?
Yup.
But they are so cute.
I just want a little taste Phia.
That is so not cool.
If you had a pink gun you would want to shoot deers too!
But mom and dad won't let you have a gun, your too little.
Phia, it is not worth the battle with Sis.
I bet she would eat these cute little bunnies too.
Of course she would, though these moneys might be a little small.
This is just too much!
Sis is too much sometimes.
Where is my pink gun?
Gabers, Phia, I found the goats!
I'm busy chilling with daddy Sis.
Your missing out Gabers!
I'm good Sis!
Okay, I will come join Gabers!
This chair is very big!
It actually fits all five of us, we are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment