Sunday, October 28, 2012

the story behind... well kind of

Dad, we need to have a talk about all of this baby stuff.
Photobucket
You sent out this email to everybody at work.
IMG_20121027_121826.
Why the heck would you put a picture of mom's crashed car on it?
Photobucket
No Dad, the crash did not cause mom to get pregnant, I even know that!
Photobucket
What is a IUD Dad?
Photobucket
How does a crash know something lose inside mommy's tummy and nobody know?
Photobucket
This is too crazy!
Photobucket
I am asking too many questions?
Photobucket I will try to ask less questions but I just don't understand.
Photobucket
Dang, I did a good job putting your boots on!
Photobucket
So let me get this straight one more time.
Photobucket
Mommy gets into a car accident. The accident knocked things silly in her belly without anybody knowing and now we are going to have a baby in May.
Photobucket
I'm okay with it all Daddy, you might want to worry about Isabella though.
Photobucket
I WANT A PUPPY, NO BROTHER, NO SISTER, PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
See what I mean.
Photobucket
In honor of Down syndrome awareness month remember to order your Special Olympic wax warmer! Remember $8 from each warmer goes to the Special Olympics. Ms. Amanda is donating 20% of her profit on any orders through the webpage, to a local chapter of the Special Olympics.  Mom also has the two Buddys up for grabs (I get to draw the names), all you have to do is buy something from THIS LINK during the month of October.  Remember to like Ms. Amanda's page on Facebook by clicking HERE!  Ms. Amanda posts all kinds of good deals on her Facebook page!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, this is the car accident that keeps on giving. It will be giving to our family for the rest of our lives. ;) Some things are just meant to be.

3 comments:

  1. Ah I get it now! hahaha I didn't want to admit before that I totally didn't get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bells: Talk Mommy into one of those really cool Frenchy's on "Too Cute". grampsH

    ReplyDelete