Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rock concert

I was jamming this morning...
Photobucket
when I spotted the holy grail of a jam session...
Photobucket
THE HAT!
Photobucket
Yeah, baby!
Photobucket
Check me out!

Why yes, I did put my rock star outfit on too!

Thank you my people, I know I am amazing!

Thank you for listening to my concert.  Remember to shop my Scensy special! Remember $8 from each warmer goes to the Special Olympics. Ms. Amanda is donating 20% of her profit on any orders through the webpage, to a local chapter of the Special Olympics.  Mom also has the two Buddys up for grabs (I can't wait to draw the names!), all you have to do is buy something from THIS LINK during the month of October.  Remember to like Ms. Amanda's page on Facebook by clicking HERE!
Photobucket
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Quite the talent, little Buddy! Just remember: if Mommy asks to sing-run and HIDE. Better to be gone than have to listen to Mommy sing! grampsH

    ReplyDelete