Sunday, December 18, 2011

DSAWM 2011 Holiday Party

What a fun party huh Isabella?
Photobucket
I was super tired though the party, Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Ya me too, wonder why we were so tired Isabella.
Photobucket
I am sure it has nothing to do with our skipping nap time.
Photobucket
Nope defiantly no that!
Photobucket
I got to meet Santa, Sis!
Photobucket
Oh that guy, I am not impressed!
Photobucket
You are only not impressed because you dont like new people!
Photobucket
He did give me candy so I might let mom make me see him for a moment again.
Photobucket
To heck with candy.  I got to cuddle with my girl at the party!
Photobucket
Well, I got kisses from Grandma!
Photobucket
Did you see the train?  Aunt Brett and I got to see the train over and over again!
Photobucket
Ya, I love the train!
Photobucket
I could watch the train a million times Isabella!
Photobucket
Oh, I know, you were running around like a crazy man chasing the train today!
Photobucket
It's so cool!
Photobucket
Gabriel there was a lot more to see besides the train!
Photobucket
Like what Sis?
Photobucket
Like the sled!
Photobucket
Ya, that was cool but not as cool as the train!
Photobucket
Like the village!
Photobucket
That was cool but not as cool as the train!
Photobucket
Like mom's friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They are cool but the train still wins!
Photobucket
Like the bum covered in flowers... you were a fart smeller... HAHAHA, I crack myself up.
Photobucket
That might have been kind of funny but still not fun like my train!
Photobucket
It is a good thing I only smell flowers not farts!
Photobucket
Bye Bye train!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment