Tuesday, July 19, 2011

painting orange

GGGOOOOOODDD morning Isabella!
Photobucket
Guess what..
Photobucket
I am in your crib and told mom to zip me in
Photobucket
and there is nothing you can do about it!
Photobucket
I have a boot and our have a boot
Photobucket
now we need a puddle.
Photobucket
Check it out Bells.
Photobucket
Mommy made us both mac and cheese.
Photobucket
Pretty cool huh?
Photobucket
Look Bells, I'm a monkey.
Photobucket
OOOO, your a monkey too!
Photobucket
I think we might have made enough of a mess to get baths!
Photobucket
Sounds fun, huh sis?
Photobucket
Sis?
Photobucket
I think she fell asleep mid-bite.
Photobucket
I'm not sure the fridge is going to make it either...
Photobucket
Oh well, off to a bath for me!  Too bad so sad, you are going to miss out Sis!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We have lots of baths around here too. So much quicker and easier than a washcloth.

    ReplyDelete