Thursday, July 14, 2011

come on naptime!

Hey sis, I think mom is a little frustrated today.
Photobucket
What gives you that idea Gabriel?
Photobucket
I don't have any idea Isabella, do you?
Photobucket
Well Gabriel, it might have been painting the walls in yogurt this morning...
Photobucket
Oh that, it was pretty awesome!
Photobucket
Or it might have been the five baths that I pooed in each one...
Photobucket
That was pretty funny.
Photobucket
Or us painting the floor with our bottles in two separate rooms at the same time...
Photobucket
We do have good timing.
Photobucket
Or you breaking the air conditioner thing and throwing things out the window...
Photobucket
Did you see the tv changer bounce in mom's plants?
Photobucket
Or the yogurt you put in my hair after our five baths...
Photobucket
Mom will never guess where I got that from!
Photobucket
Or the continuous screaming we both have done all morning...
Photobucket
What can I say I like the sound of my own voice...
Photobucket
And all of this was by 9:30 this morning...
Photobucket
Dang, we are awesome sis!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Hopefully the rest of your day is a little calmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at a daycare and the kids were ALL crazy today! I think it's the full moon coming tomorrow! Hope your day ended better than it began!

    ReplyDelete
  3. psychosis runs on the mothers' side of the family, in case you wonder where they get it from...gramps H

    ReplyDelete