Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cowgirl

I'm a cowgirl!
I even have a horse.
I wonder is she tastes any good.
What is going on?
I told that woman I would like to be naked eating my horse.
Oh the drama...
I can't take it anymore.
Ooo, sleep looks good!
Mom's notes -
Me - "Isabella are you going to eat your chicken?"
Isabella - "Well mom it's like this: I have to use the bathroom berry berry bad so the chicken is just going to have to wait."
Me - "So are you going to eat your chicken when you get back."
Isabella - "Mom weren't you listening? Open your ears and listen, I have to use the bathroom berry bad. We will calk when I get back."

She knows I want her to eat it so she is trying to get something in return. She is going between a later bedtime and rainbow dash (superman) ice cream. Heaven help us when she is a teen!

Me - "Bella, it's time for bed. Want to cuddle."
Isabella - "Um, okay mom BUT you can't be too squeezy okay."
Me - "sure bells."
Isabella - "mom I've get the feeling you're not listening."
I'm so going to be "too squeezy"!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment