Sunday, February 2, 2014

Enjoying the snow

Mom says it takes a long time to dress us to go outside.
I know, it's not like it is hard. 
Let's see Sis, we have to put our snow pants on...
Our boots...
Our jackets...
Gloves...
And hats.
That's not too much!
It is for me.
Oh Phia, don't be a spoil sport.
Ya, it's fun being outside isn't it Gabers?
Very fun, here comes Dad!
Let the party begin.
Sssssooooo fun!
Phia wake up and come play!
Daddy why is Phia so boring when she comes outside?
When will she be big enough to be fun?
We sure have a lot if snow, huh?
More Daddy, more!
Snow is so fun.
I like the ice!
Did you know ice is frozen water?
Who cares?

I don't.
And neither does Phia.
Well, Dad cares, Gabers!
And so does Mom!
Mom's notes-
"Mom it's NOT dark out."
"Nope not yet, why."
"Why are you putting pj's on me"
"Because we are relaxing."
"Mom pj's aren't beautiful."
"So you aren't going to put your pj's on?"
"No mom. Not until it is dark out."
"So what are you going to put on." "beautiful clothes, duh mom."
"Bells come work out with me"
"No mom, princesses don't work out."
"Yes they do."
"Oh, well I don't want to sweat"
"Oh P..."


No comments:

Post a Comment